Mia Tidwell is the co-star of Hot Properties: San Diego, a show on HGTV. She is also a San Diego CA real estate agent with the O’byrne Team. She works with Southern California’s premier real estate firm, Pacific Sotheby’s Realty.
Mia Tidwell brings a decade of experience in negotiation and communication to each of her clients. She is an expert at connecting with others, identifying needs, and going the extra mile. Through a proven track record, she has built her reputation as a go-getter and problem-solver.
Her inspiration for a career in San Diego real estate comes from a deep desire to help her clients fall in love with where they live.
About Hot Properties: San Diego on HGTV
Top-ranked Realtor Seth O’Byrne and real estate agent Mia Tidwell are constantly hustling to stay on top of San Diego’s cutthroat real estate market. Along with their superstar contractor Andrew White, they take big risks to help homeowners sell their properties, creating fantasy homes with unconventional ideas designed to knock their clients’ socks off. And with more than 20,000 realtors to compete with in the Southern California city, no risk is too big if it helps make the sale.
Airing on HGTV on Sunday nights. Check your local listings.
Why You Should Consider Working With Mia
The process of closing one chapter of your life to enter another can be daunting and complex. But with Mia, you’re in good hands.
When you work with Mia, you get more than an agent. You get a world-class professional on your team that listens to you and understands your needs. She will help you navigate the emotions of buying or selling a home and guide you to the best outcome. Whether it’s helping you sell your house at the right price, or helping you discover your ideal home, she goes above and beyond to provide you the support you need.
You’ll love working with Mia. Contact her today.
Fun Facts About Mia
- Mia’s first job was shucking corn in a small farm town in central Illinois.
- Mia moved to Hollywood, CA when she was 21 to become a founding cast member on the hit reality show, Rock of Love.
- For six years, Mia worked as a casting agent on BRAVO’s TV show, Millionaire Matchmaker, casting hundreds of love struck guys and girls for the show.
- As an entrepreneur, Mia started her own successful matchmaking firm. Her biggest joys came from coaching her clients through their internal challenges, to where they found love and got married.
- Mia has a beautiful German Shepherd named Lana and a new husband named Steven.
- Mia is a resident of San Diego’s Mission Hills